Jessica Bohus
Blue Roan Studio
6301 122nd Ave
Fennville, MI 49408
(Corner of 63rd St. & 122nd. Ave)
616-283-3397

  EMAIL



Schoolhouse History

 MEET THE ARTIST

STUDIO TOUR

 SCHOOLHOUSE HISTORY

 GLASS SCULPTURE

  GLASS BEADS

 JEWELRY

 BEAD & WIRE SCULPTURE

 BUGS IN JARS

  THE TATTOO PAGE

 PETS

MANIFESTOS

  MAP/DIRECTIONS

  LINKS

  EMAIL

  RETURN TO MAIN PAGE

 

 
 Blue Roan Studio was originally built as the Loomis School in 1881 and was operated until 1960... we'll be adding more historic photos and information to this page soon so be sure to visit again...

 RETURN TO MAIN PAGE - CLICK HERE